There are ideas that ought not to be written, or are simply incomplete. But we, as Christians, have the mind of Christ.
So if you have a message to shout, a message of the Kingdom of God, but you don’t know how to begin, contact us today to see how we can help.
We know that you have options—maybe too many—when it comes to getting your book off the drawing board. Let us get you unstuck. Our commitment to bring forward products the world needs is backed by expertise and experience, the highest ethical standards, and an eagerness to bring what you have to give to those who need to receive it.
So what are we here for? We are excited to take you from rough to ready. From inception to impact. From stuck to success.
What do you offer?
Who are you?
Call for Entries
Do you have a Holy Ghost story to share?
We love to sit around a warm fire at night, listening to and telling stories of the miraculous things only God can do. We call those Holy Ghost stories. Perhaps you have a story like that? One that the Holy Spirit wants you to tell?
• Coaching: If you are still in the writing phase, remember that a good coach is needed for any professional endeavor, partnering with you to put forth your best work.
• Brainstorming: Together we can map out the plan to finish your book, create chapters, etc.
• Writing classes: (still to come)
• Book doctoring: rewriting your work for clarity and concision.
• Content editing: hints on rearranging the presentation, editing the content for readability.
• Line editing: Your work is done, but it needs some grammatical corrections.
• Proofreading: The ideas are clearly expressed. Now let’s clean up those annoying spelling mistakes!
• Proposals: You want a traditional publisher? We can help write your proposal so it gets attention!
• Publishing process: You want to publish with us? Learn the whole publication process from start to finish.
• Layout: The “cover flat” — selecting fonts, trim size, etc. — turns the manuscript into a book.
• Cover design: They say not to judge a book by its cover … but everyone does it. Your input is valuable.
• Platform: How do I develop a platform to sell my books? Hint: start before you are done writing it.
• ISBN: Included when you publish with us.
• LCCN: Library of Congress Control Number registration. Included.
• Listing: on Amazon, IngramSpark, and other distributors.
• A spot on our website!
UNLOCK YOUR LIFE
A successful businessman has achieved so much but wonders; “Isn’t there more to life than this? Dare I risk my comfortable life?”
A newly divorced mother, forced to drop out of her nursing program, takes an administrative job to pay the bills. Twenty-five painful years later she wonders; “Will I have to endure this sentence for the rest of my life?”
His body now suffering from years of a labor, a man struggles to figure out what else he could do. He feels lost and purposeless.
For each the thought of a way out seems overwhelming. They’re trapped! Yet they are just 5 Steps and a Jump away from engaging the adventure of their lives. What is your story? What could it become? Are you ready to experience the adventure of your life?
Hear the Word of the Lord
Ron Ott was called as a prophet at the age of five and shown many things, including events yet to unfold. His life story validates and establishes his role and message.
The Little Book of James: A Devotional
In the song “Three Wooden Crosses,” sung by my favorite country western singer Randy Travis, an impression made by a dying preacher on a prostitute left an indelible mark on me as a listener. I strongly suggest you sit and ponder the message of the song, because the message in and with our lives is most critical. We can’t afford to be complacent.
The sketch on the cover was drawn by my good friend Fran Higgins. Like the woman in the song, Fran desired to know truth and searched in vain to find it. She searched for meaning through transcendental meditation, astrology, and many other avenues, but when Fran met Jesus with an open mind, she also embraced His story—the Bible—as did the prostitute in the song. At the age of eighty-six years, what an impact Fran is making with her life! She does have artistic ability, but I believe the Holy Spirit impressed on me to ask her to draw the cover design because she and this song represent Jesus’ passion for honest seekers. I didn’t know why I chose the scene of three wooden crosses to represent this devotional until now. The thread that runs through the Little Book of James and all of Scripture is the power of righteous living.
The preacher was on a bus headed for Mexico when it was struck by a semi-tractor trailer; dying, he left his blood-stained Bible in the hands of a hooker. Our lives, too, can be cut short by tragedy. Most likely we will live for several decades, but life is still short. Let’s focus on living each day, sharing with others the good news about Jesus. We do this through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, whom the Father used to raise Jesus from the dead. This devotional is dedicated to that purpose.
Listen—again and again—and let the message of “Three Wooden Crosses” sink into your heart.
We believe in God, the Almighty Maker of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son. The proclamation of the good news of the kingdom of God is our highest aspiration.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
How could all of this come together without the clarifying deep thinking of Roger Shipman of Reify Press? You transformed my concepts into something real and tangible, I pray now a blessing for many.
– Bob Black
Your particular editing of my book, Hear the Word of the Lord, a Prophetic Life, was beyond par excellence. I just threw the material the Lord gave me at you and then you took into a book that is brief and to-the-point. I would recommend you for anyone that wants the best editing that I know.
– Rev. Ron Ott, MS, MDiv
Having Roger edit my book brought it to the level of professionalism that I was looking for. He did an excellent job with formatting as well as finding the mistakes that I could not and I recommend his services.
– Maryann Remsburg